All students of Capital Area School for the Arts Charter School shall be responsible for mastering standards as established and mandated by the State of Pennsylvania in each of the following areas.
1. Reading, writing, speaking and listening.
3. Science and technology.
4. Environment and ecology.
5. Social studies (civics and government, geography, economics and history).
6. Arts and humanities.
7. Career education and work.
8. Health, safety and physical education.
9. Family and consumer science.
The school’s curriculum is aligned to the State standards to provide a guaranteed and viable curriculum.